- Flexible remote working environment for our employees where adequate. All supply chain and support personnel are supplied with tools to ensure business continuity as much as possible.
- We have adopted the 1,5 meter distance rule in our offices and production plant.
- We have a special “1,5 meter workgroup” monitoring and updating necessary changes.
- All of our roasting, blending and packaging facilities are taking extraordinary measures to ensure the health and operational continuity as usual. We are also working closely with our partners in in our whole supply chain to monitor their situation.
- Our business continuity plan is in place and we work according to this plan. This assures us that all our vital quality and production processes, can continue, with our highest standards.
Since the outbreak of the corona virus in March we have been working very hard to produce and deliver food safe high quality products. At Pelican Rouge Coffee Roasters B.V., the health and safety of our team and all our clients is a top priority and we are doing all we can to help mitigate risks. We can assure you that we work closely with the experts from the World Health Organization and the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM). We keep a close eye on developments and base our decisions solely on facts. Our strong focus on hygiene applies to our entire organization, including our partners. In this next phase of COVID-19, our roaster continuity plan is the following: